AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators/assemblers/disassemblers of
* the Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson,
Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu,
Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix,
etc.) (c. 1982);
* the Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Cabel, Fountain,
Hanimex, Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace,
Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* the Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics
Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (1977-1978);
* the Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* the Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* the Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by
* the Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1981);
* the Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* the Dolphin trainer (1977);
* the PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8500/8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen
TVG-201, etc.) (1976-1977);
* the Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer
* the Hofacker MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* the VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save states, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball/Vision-dapter support, autofire, turbo
mode, gameplay recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows,
source code, real-time debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save
screenshots (7 supported formats), REXX port, network play (IPv4 and
IPv6), real-time monitor, locale support, game selection sidebar,
text-to-speech, printer output, artefacting, support for ZIPped games,
clipboard support, palette editor, tone retuning, high score management,
force feedback, sprite editor, 3D, assembler, disassembler, CALM support,
Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, animation recording (5 supported formats),
sound recording (8 supported formats), horizon dejittering, tape decks (4
supported formats), RetroAchievements support, floppy disk drive
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
OS4.1FEu1 or later, AISS (Amiga Image Storage System), the AmigaOS
Enhancer Software Core and OpenURL are recommended but not required.
Changes since V30.2:
* Improved MIKIT 2650 emulation.
* Improved PHUNSY emulation.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
aa: fixed: "musical keyboard" subwin had wrongly positioned elements
under mos (at least).
aa: fixed: "about reaction" subwin: "version" column was too narrow in
aa: "about reaction" subwin: improved input handling.
wa: controls subwin: fixed: mini-screen could have corrupt graphics.
phunsy: improved emulation of TIL311 display.
mikit: controls subwindow: replaced image.
mikit: controls subwindow: added "large image?" option.
mikit: now supports more characters for LED segments output.
mikit: replaced stub routine.